A project of reengineering and automation of managerial and business processes based on the IT-Enterprise platform has been launched at the Vostochny Mining and Processing Plant state enterprise
The project is aimed at improving enterprise management tools and is intended to:
- ensure effective and optimal functioning of business processes in the enterprise;
- combine all the main activities of the enterprise within a single information system;
- organize a single information space for all tasks of inventory accounting, accounting and tax accounting, prompt receipt of reports and operational analysis;
- increase the level of reliability and efficiency of information;
- ensure one-time entry of information into the information system (research institutes, primary accounting documents and stocks);
- receive complete, timely and reliable information for in-depth analysis and evaluation of the enterprise and decision-making for management of the enterprise and users of the system.
The project implementation partner is the Information Technologies Research and Production Enterprise LLC (hereinafter referred to as ITRPE LLC). At the first stage of the project implementation, the executor will provide services for the implementation of functional modules for the automation of normative and reference information, accounting of warehouse and material stocks, accounting and tax accounting.
From August 1 to August 3, the first constituent assembly of the project's working group was held, which included representatives of the Nuclear Fuel company, VostokGOK company and ITRPE LLC. The meeting discussed the plan of organizational and technical events for August-September 2018.
ITRPE LLC is a software developer for the automation of large and medium-sized industrial enterprises, enterprises of the financial sector, services, holding structures, etc. The corporation team has been working in the information technology market since 1987. The company's flagship product is the IT-Enterprise system, which covers all aspects of the enterprise.
Well-known domestic enterprises of various industries work with the IT-Enterprise system. We can see among them: SE Yuzhmash, SE Mashproekt, PJSC Poltava Mining and Processing Plant, OJSC Kharkov Tractor Plant, OJSC Nikolaev Shipbuilding Plant "Okean", PJSC Ukreximbank and others.