This is the key stage, because during its execution the real usage of the system begins on the daily basis at the Customer's enterprise.
The commissioning phase provides for the creation of all the conditions necessary for the start of operation of the system on the basis of real data.
At this stage, the following works are carried out:
- Approval by the management of the Customer’s enterprise the order of the system commissioning, with a detailed action plan
- Preparation of normative reference information (NSI) and its manual input into the database or conversion from the existing data sets. The normative reference information is entered in the amount necessary for the start of operation of the system in the relevant business processes
- End-users of the Customer's team training
- Key users begin to operate the system on a daily basis in their departments, involving other end-users in the process of exploitation
- End users start daily operation of the system
- Operational support of the system users by the implementation team of the Customer at the commissioning stage
- Operational support of the implementation team of the Customer and of the system users by the implementation team of the Contractor during the commissioning phase
- Approval of a technical report on the completion of the commissioning phase.
As a result, the system is operated by end users on a selected set of data.
Documentation of the stage is carried out by a technical act on the completion of the commissioning phase under the sub-project.