Supply chains management
We will help to automate the supply chain management of products and raw materials - from strategic planning of supply chains to accounting of the actual movements of products and analysis of planned and actual costs at all levels of the supply chain
The system allows to effectively solve problems
Automation of supply chain management - route planning and costs of all stages of delivery, performance analysis
Strategic and operational planning of supply chains
Planning of transactions and increased schemes of sales of products and procurement of raw materials
Planning cargo delivery routes
Cost planning at all stages of the supply chain
Comprehensive analysis of feasibility and planned effectiveness of strategic and operational plans
Document workflow control throughout the supply chain (contract and documents, logistics documents)
Organization and accounting of physical product and raw materials movements throughout the supply chain
Accounting for actual costs throughout the supply chain
Analysis of the efficiency of operations and supply chains
Optimization of logistics processes
Planning inventory by region - reducing the logistical shoulder
Single transportation plan, combining shipping and supply routes, optimizing the logistic chains of freight
Calculation of transport for optimal placement in a car / wagon / ...
Calculation of the delivery cost at the time of order acceptance (register of contractors, choice of routes, valuation of the route)
Actual costs control of each shipment/transaction, analysis of deviations from the planned indicators, budgeting of freight
Planning and ordering transport in accordance with the operational plan of shipment
Planning the pre-fitting in the load zone
Placement and equipment tasks automation
Deliveries status track , control loading/unloading times
Strategic supply chain planning
Strategic planning performs forecasting using mathematical statistics methods. Forecasting is performed by markets, by country-region-distribution channels and procurement, by tactical groups of products and raw materials.
Formation and analysis of strategic plans for production is carried out on the basis of strategic implementation plans, enlarged rationing of production resources, taking into account additional constraints of warehouse logistics (warehouse restrictions, availability, expiration dates, etc.), as well as other restrictions and standards.
Formation and analysis of strategic plans for the purchase of raw materials is carried out on the basis of strategic plans for the production and sale of products, enlarged standards for the consumption of raw materials and materials, standards for safety stock, taking into account restrictions on procurement cycles, as well as other restrictions and standards.
The results of the planning of transactions and integrated sales schemes and the purchase of raw materials are the basis for business processes of pre-contractual and contractual work.
When planning routes for the delivery of goods, the following logistic directories of the system are used:
- reference book of typical delivery routes (in relation to the terms of delivery according to the rules of Incoterms)
- directories of logistics objects: distribution centers, warehouses, ports, railway stations, border crossings
- types of transportation references
- reference manuals of logistic standards: distances between objects of logistics, duration of transportation, cost, tariffs of transportation
Throughout the supply chain, planning, collection and cost analysis of costing items and cost centers are performed automatically:
- planned costs can be calculated by various automated methods
- when installing the system, more than 80 typical cost items are delivered, such as transportation costs (by ships, railway, auto), freight forwarding costs, other costs (for insurance, customs clearance)
Calculations of key performance indicators and feasibility can be carried out taking into account various limitations
The results of a comprehensive analysis of the feasibility and effectiveness of the formed plans provide the expert with an accurate assessment for making management decisions. When calculating key performance indicators and feasibility, the following limitations are applied:
- production capacity constraints
- restrictions on cycles and volumes of purchases
- storage facilities
- transport network restrictions
- limiting complex planned supply chain costs
Organization and control of supply chains is provided by:
- full cycle of workflow throughout the supply chain, including contractual and logistical documents
- organization and accounting of the physical movement of products and raw materials in the supply chain
- automatic creation of contractual documents, chains of documents for actual movement of cargo, other logistical documents (acts of consignment, bills of lading, administrative documents, etc.)
- accounting of actual costs by all links in the supply chain
Various variants of analytical reports delivered with the system allow you to perform all actions to control supply chains: dispatching the passage of cargo through the supply chain, analyzing the accumulation of shiploads in ports, analyzing the occurrence of stock for each logistics object and other actions.
To analyze the effectiveness of transactions and supply chains the following is performed in the system:
- calculation of the actual cost of the batch or lot of delivery
- analysis of planned/actual cost and costs in various options: by delivery orders, by cost analytics, by logistics objects
- analysis of the implementation of operational and future plans in arbitrary contexts: by amount equivalent, by nomenclature, for arbitrary periods, in various groupings
Other analytical reports of the module will provide complete information for analyzing the results and performance for different periods.
of our system
The system allows selecting an optimal supply route based on the specified criteria – duration, cost, planned costs
Key performance and feasibility indicators shall be calculated
Planning, collection and analysis of costs shall be executed automatically
Strategic planning provides forecasting based on mathematical statistics methods
Still, have questions?
How the implementation takes place
Staff training and system modelling
At this stage, the members of the Coordination Council and the Customer's team are trained in two areas: theoretical training in the concepts of enterprise management and training on a typical work program with each IT-Enterprise module.
Configuring the system and processes
The purpose of this stage is to set up an enterprise management system for approved business processes using the IT-Enterprise system.
This is the key stage, because during its execution the real usage of the system begins on the daily basis at the Customer's enterprise.
The stories of companies that have already strengthened their business thanks to us
our business proposal
our business proposal
Fill the form
our business proposal
our business proposal