Products and prices management, cost analysis of the deal
We will help to reengineering the pricing policy and minimize production costs with customer satisfaction
The system allows to effectively solve problems
Minimization of production costs by analogues, increased profitability due to flexible pricing
Product nomenclature registration, which minimizes production costs while retaining customer satisfaction.
Development and approval of uniform formalized rules for the selection of analogues
Mandatory offer of analogues to the client, if it leads to reduction of production costs
Formalization and automation of work with analogues when placing client application via the Internet, while processing the order by the manager.
Formalization and accounting of client's requirements during order registration
Calculation of the price for the client, taking into account his special requirements
Reengineering the pricing policy and calculating the economy of the transaction
Different levels of control and the involvement of senior management in the process of the transaction economy monitoring
Modeling and controlling the profitability of the transaction
Formalization of discounts types and surcharges taking into account the client's status
Formalization of the influence of additional factors - types of services
Definition of the concept of a typical transaction and the deviation cost
Strict rules for finished product stocks management
The use of standard business practices to work with sales ordering nomenclature analogs:
- The client in the request does not select a specific product, but indicates a set of characteristics and technical requirements
- The system according to these characteristics selects a product that meets the requirements of the client, taking into account the presence in warehouses and production time
Formalization and automation of the process of working with analogs when placing an application by the client via the Internet, when the order is processed by managers
Using the function of optimizing the nomenclature of the order by:
- Optimization of stock selection (to offer customers analogs that are in the warehouse in the “free” stock)
- Optimization of order picking for production (to offer customers analogs that have already been transferred to production to replenish the “free stock” but have not yet been submitted to the warehouse)
- Optimization of order picking for production (to offer customers analogs that are accepted in other orders, but not yet transferred to production due to small batches)
Managing customer specific requirements for products and processes:
Organization of the process of registration and control of customer requirements at all stages of the life cycle:
- Formalization and accounting of customer requirements when registering orders
- Pricing for the client with special requirements - is carried out "on the fly" when registering an application via the Internet (personal account) - taking into account standard conditions, individual margins, formalized requirements, etc.
- Registration of customer requirements when processing orders
- Automatic control of special requirements for reservation, when taken into account in production, release from production
Management of the economy and planned profitability of transactions
- Flexible approach to the provision of discounts and markups (savings, fix, etc.)
- Pricing by special requirements of the client, calculation of deal economy
- Calculation of costs, direct costs
- Calculation of profitability and planned profitability
- Determining and formalization of various levels of control and the involvement of top management in the process of controlling the economy of deals
- The use of methods of "reverse" pricing from targets and set level of profitability
- Managing the profitability of the entire portfolio of orders - the selection of the most optimal orders if the products compete for production capacity
Pricing policy and economy calculation:
- Formalization of types of discounts/markups depending on the status of the client (fixed, one-time, saving, individual)
- LME client pricing
- Commercial offer in currency, with reference to the exchange rate at the time of confirmation/payment
- The definition of the concept of "standard transaction" and "deviation costs"
- Formalization of the influence of additional factors (types of services)
- Accounting for additional costs in determining prices - delivery, services, non-standard acceptance, deferred payment (customer creditting)
Additional features of the pricing of sales order items, the system for calculating discounts/mark-ups and the analysis of "type" of the deal
- Pricing of the order is carried out from the price of the price list of the manufacturing facility (MF), listed in each order line. In turn, MF is automatically entered when selecting the type of price for the corresponding plant.
- Price types and payment terms are taken from the contract.
- Special prices for inventories from the specification: fixed at the specification level to the contract. In the sales order there is a reference to the specification. The positions of orders, the nomenclature of which is in the specification, are priced according to the specification. The history of bidding is saved.
- For special nomenclature when registering an order, the price valid in this period is inserted.
- After fixing prices on the LME exchange in the next period and calculating the price, the price in the customer’s order will be recalculated at the price of the price list of the new period. For order managers, a sign of the need for recalculation at new prices is displayed, which is monitored when registering a shipment order.
- Fix-price on the batches of illiquid assets. To rate an order item at an individual illiquid price, the order item must be split into several lines with the quantity corresponding to the quantity of each reserved illiquid batch and fully closed by the illiquid batch stock from the warehouse.
- The choice of the type of price, including/excluding packaging in the price PPC
The price list is formed according to the nomenclature taking into account the specifications, taking into account the price with packaging or without packaging, with the conclusion of additional information on the seriality of the product and the minimum production rate.
It is offered to use several price lists:
- Price for project organizations
- Sale price
of our system
Increasing the level of customer service by taking into account their special requirements
Reducing labor input of sales department due to providing the clients an option to entry orders via Internet
Optimizing warehouse operation due to reduced products nomenclature and strict reservation rules
Still, have questions?
How the implementation takes place
Staff training and system modelling
At this stage, the members of the Coordination Council and the Customer's team are trained in two areas: theoretical training in the concepts of enterprise management and training on a typical work program with each IT-Enterprise module.
Configuring the system and processes
The purpose of this stage is to set up an enterprise management system for approved business processes using the IT-Enterprise system.
This is the key stage, because during its execution the real usage of the system begins on the daily basis at the Customer's enterprise.
The stories of companies that have already strengthened their business thanks to us
our business proposal
our business proposal
Fill the form
our business proposal
our business proposal