Display mode designer
In addition to reports design for printing, user can customize the individual appearance of a tabular or graphical available to him data representation. Specifies the set of columns in the table for the tabular output format and output width. A font, color, background for each column or line can be customized on condition. For a graphical representation, the display pattern is selected (type of chart, indicators, percent of execution). Information is presented as a favorite user for analysis, may be combined graphics and tabular data.
- arbitrary sorting;
- applied to any column or set of columns;
- random grouping;
- along with the detailed rows in the display mode there will be rows-totals with calculated values of the results;
- contextual search for information through the entire table or through a given column;
- you can search not only constants, but also to set logical expressions AND/OR/NOT;
- receiving a "snapshot" of the table - uploading data to Excel, Open Office;
- automatic selection of column widths;
- ABC-analysis and XYZ-analysis can be performed on any column with one mouse click.